I'm pleased to announce the latest release of Cleanmgr+.
This release brings an even more lightweight, redesigned and tabbed GUI and major engine optimizations for better compatibility with AV engines.
Changelog: (compiled at April/05/2019)
- New tabbed User Interface and optimized color schemes
- Better compatibility with AV vendors
- Added option to "Restart Cleanmgr+ as Administartor" (Main/Hamburger menu > Restart as Administrator)
- Optimized calculation of "space to gain" in Scripting engine (15-30% faster processing)
- Revised and purified several internal functions
- Removed cleanup "Previous Windows Installations" (Cleaning up Windows.old too early could break Windows 10 and after discussion with several Users and Microsoft this option has been removed now)
- Added initial cleanup for the new Microsoft Edge Chromium Browser (Script)
- Optimized cleanup of Windows Recylce Bin
- Optimized Update function
- Numerous minor UI Improvements
- Numerous minor bug fixes
All Release notes can be viewed here.
For German users
If you are using the German data set, please download the latest windata.ini after downloading this version
More Infos about Cleanmgr+
- Microsoft is retiring the legacy Disk Cleanup tool "cleanmgr.exe", Mirinsoft is replacing it with Cleanmgr+
- Goodbye Cleanmgr, welcome Cleanmgr+ A replacement for the classic Windows Disk Clean-up
- Introducing the Cleanmgr+ First Program