Roboget automates the process of getting downloads and apps directly.
Wget supports HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP protocols, as well as retrieval through HTTP proxies.
cURL is shipped on Windows 10 over 1706. Beside this also the external download manager JDownloader can be integrated to intercept download links from Roboget.
The main features of Roboget
- Automating and direct downloading of apps
- No need to hunt for a download of a program or the developer's homepage anymore
- Download multiple apps at once
- Integrated Wget, cURL and JDownloader support
- Simple scripting engine for adding custom packages
Download jobs for Roboget can be written and extended via "packages", plain text files which define exactly which download links the program should preserve.
Roboget is currently limited in apps. Everyone is welcome to contribute and write download packages. You can reach us via GitHub.
Release Candidate is out with numerous optimizations and also form customizations. Let it look like the legendary Norton Commander (You'll find the how to on GitHub)
Stable release is out with repository updater and more. You'll find the complete release notes on GitHub.
More Infos about Cleanmgr+
- Using Roboclean.bat for Windows clean-up when it has to go quickly
- Cleanmgr+ 1.2.5 released
- Dark mode rolled out to Cleanmgr+
- Cleanmgr+ 1.2 released
- Microsoft is retiring the legacy Disk Cleanup tool "cleanmgr.exe", Mirinsoft is replacing it with Cleanmgr+
- Goodbye Cleanmgr, welcome Cleanmgr+ A replacement for the classic Windows Disk Clean-up